Zombie Island

Finalist in the 'Word Express 2010' competition

Once upon a time there was a boy named David who lived on an island called Zombie Island. One day he went to America shopping and he met two people whose names were Anna and Luke. They became friends.
Hello he said. David was in love with Anna. Anna’s brother was Luke. They both said they keep seeing fake monsters. David asked if they wanted to come to his house which was on an island named Zombie Island. “Yes” they said, so all three of them went to Zombie Island.
When they got to Zombie Island David introduced his father, mother and brother. Then they went to the toilet, then they went to David’s room to play Wii. Then they went outside to play and they saw a humming pig.
They ran as fast as their legs would carry them, then they ran into a hole, they were stuck in the hole. Luke standed on Anna’s head, then David climbed onto Luke’s head. Then David grabbed onto a leaf stick, it broke they fell.
When the dust went away they saw an arm that was only bone. They were frightened when they saw it. Then green stuff went into the bone, then a whole body of bones came out. Then a scary pirate came, he was about to eat them in half, but all three jumped out, but the ghost pirate followed them. When they were near the house they ran into the gardener Bow. He was having lemonade, he was mad!
The bush was moving, David, Luke and Anna thought it was the zombie but it was David’s Mum and Dad. “We could hear you screaming all the way to the house” said his Mum. “Mum there is a zombie here I know it” said David.
All three slept in the same room. When they were in cleaning their teeth they looked in the mirror and saw a ghost, they all screamed. “It looked all silver” said Anna. The ghost was hidden from the parents by a secret layer of dust. Anna’s Mum said she had heard of this secret layer but didn’t know of anything being around.
When they looked outside they saw more zombie’s running around. They decided to escape in a van that was parked at the house. A zombie managed to get into the van, David drove around in circles and then the zombie fell off and hit a tree. More zombie’s appeared to help the first one and they took over the van.
David Anna and Luke all fought the zombie’s and pulled one of the head’s off. They then escaped the van and ran for their lives, the zombies were chasing them. They found a secret tunnel into the house, they went sown there and found David’s parent’s, but they had been taken over by zombie’s.
David’s brother Bow came to the rescue as he was a police officer, he helped them kill the zombie’s which was a relief. What an adventure!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!