I Love You

I Love You
by Natalia Ivanov

He was twenty- five she was seventeen. Was it real love or just a little crush? Their eyes first met on the dance floor. He was handsome. She was beautiful. They were off into a fantasy at that moment age was out of the question. He knew what he was after once he laid eyes on her. Her mind was corrupted with thoughts of what others might say. His mind was just based on her.

He took her to meet his family. She didn’t know what to expect of him, but she went anyway, it was awkward but they were nice. Then she saw Daniel’s brother, someone she would have least expected to go for, the sparks went off the moment he walked into the room. As he came over to introduce himself she was shy to introduce herself. Daniel looked uncomfortable when his brother Nathaniel looked her way. It was time to sit down for dinner, Nathaniel sat opposite her, she couldn’t look up and needed to escape the fate that was happening at the moment. Her cheeks where as bright as a cherry, Daniel was asking if there was anything wrong. How could she tell him her thoughts where on his brother? As soon as her mobile rang she used that as an excuse to leave. She was running away from Daniel her thoughts on his eighteen-year-old brother. As she opened the front gate, rambling through her bag to find her keys a voice called out, ‘wait!’
She turned around thinking it was Daniel, she was ready with an excuse as to why she had to leave, only to see the face of Nathaniel smiling at her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!