Dealing With Life

Life is hard, people die, dreams don't come true, hearts break, sadness everywhere or people leave.
People always cry and there is always the devil or the monster but you got to live with it. Releasing the pain is the most difficult thing ever, the only way to deal with it is to be your own monster because "you are the master of your fate and captain of your soul." The pain of a crime that is close to you will always stay with you because your heart will change from all the pain. Dark is not the answer find the bright light and the bright happiness will come back to you but the dark choice will always be there and also another one of your choices, don't take it. Believe in yourself. And always be yourself it doesn't matter what people think because you are who you are.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!