With Wings I Can Fly

1st in the 'Word Express 2010' competition

You can’t speak to me but I can see it in your eyes you understand exactly how I feel.
Nothing you could tell me would come as a surprise I know your heart so beautiful and real.
We run, the world blurs into streams of coloured light, our troubles fall behind and disappear.
You're with me in my dreams, it feels so true and right, anything can happen when you’re near.
When I’m with you, I’m strong and free but I know there’s more I’m supposed to be.
I don’t know how and I don’t know why, but you give me wings and with wings I can fly.
Sometimes I get restless and I think I’ve lost my mind. I don’t know what I’m trying so hard to do.
But no matter what fete brings us I know I’m going to find, we can handle it together me and you.
When I’m with you I’m strong and free, I know we’ll find our destiny.
Come with me and we’ll claim the skies, because you give me wings and with wings I can fly!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!