Obitars

Written by: Elora Rookyard

Age: 8

Address: 223 Arborthree Road, Glenwood, QLD 4570

Grade: 3

School: Glenwood State School


Obitars



Back in the 19s16s humans from every country took part in the fight on planet Pandora! When the human’s rockets landed on the ground of planet Pandora, all of the Obitars ran for their lives, except for one. The Obitar’s name was Ezwaner. Ezwaner fought for his life. He called to the other Obitars to fight back at the humans. Barely any humans survived. Many years past and Ezwaner’s wife fell pregnant with a girl baby. Finally the baby was born. But on her hand was the mark of blue crystals power. Ezwaner called his daughter Ezwarner. Weeks past and every day Ezwarner got more beautiful and more powerful.

One day the humans returned to planet Panda and started another war. Ezwarner saw the human’s rockets land on the ground. Ezwarner ran to her father so fast no one saw her. “Father, Father” said Ezwarner, “the humans are back”. “ Oh no, prepare for war, this time we’ll be ready” said Ezwaner. Ezwarner heard the humans march through the forest. Minutes later the humans attacked the Obitars. Hours later the war was over, and the humans won. All of the Obitars were enslaved by the humans, except for Ezwarner. Every day the humans made the Obitars carry boxes of for the humans, and if they didn’t, they would whip them with a leather tip whip.

Back where Ezwarner was practising her powers, she finally found out the secrete power of blue crystal just in case the humans didn’t agree. The next day Ezwarner snuck into the human’s rockets and freed the Obitars. The humans woke up and saw Ezwarner freeing the Obitars and ran to her with their weapons. Ezwarner said, “Stop, why can’t we be friends? Why can’t we get along?” The humans agreed and said that they will leave immediately. A few minutes later the humans left, and Ezwarner was the Obitars new hero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!