Tango At Wayfall Island

Waking up and having to do a movie scene was hard work for Tango the iguana.
Tango has been dong it for years now, since he is a famous actor in Hollywood. He doesn’t just want to be Tango the famous iguana actor who wears green shorts and yellow t-shirts just like humans, he wants to be Tango the famous explorer.
He eats like a human; he drinks like a human and even cooks like a human.
That morning Tango slept in and forgot to wake up to shoot his next scene. Quickly he got dressed, ate breakfast, got into his speedy red convertible and drove to Hollywood to shoot his scene.
Speeding through the traffic lights tango just makes it to his scene in time.
The producer was mad with Tango for being late so Tango got fired. Tango starts wondering why they would fire a 100 –year- old iguana from the movie, when tango made the movie famous?
Tango starts to think, “Maby they fired me so I could go and become a famous explorer before I died.”.
So Tango packed his bag and set off around the blue coast to and island he discovered, near Australia called Wayfall Island.
Tango’s heart was beating so incredibly fast, he was so proud of himself, because he actually found his own island to stay and to give a name.
From the day that tango lived hunting and relaxing on the lovely island until his dying days came!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!