Dancing Poles Of Jello!

'Oh no' cried the man who wore one of those sign things that said: "OH NO the world is coming to end Oh NO", again he cried
'Oh No' but this time he added more to his ravings,
"The Giant jello monsters from Mr fun happy fun times labortory on the planet M smiley have escaped and are reaking havoc and also a foul smell all over our very strage, whacky, wierd... oh I coulld go on forever with these rantings and ravings now just run!' The people who had gathered to watch the distubing seen unfold began to run away in a flustered panick just in time for the two local superhero's to see: Bob the Leprechaun and Frank the very unwise, stupendous blue Unicorn!

Will they save the day? Or will they stuff up... again? Find out now in DANCING POLES OF JELLO!

*****

Bob and Frank rushed home to their little highrise apartment on the beach minutes later only to find that their extensive candy supply had been stolen, evedently by the ridculessly large poles of jello, they figured this out only due to the fact that there was a large note on the frigde saying:

Hello there, My ridicuously large followers and I have stolen your candy supply... so sorry.

Lots of love Giant poles of Jello
xoxo

'Ok' said Bob
'Now this is personal' Frank let out a little whining noise that evedently came fron his rear end, pretty soon a fowl smell started to rise up into the air, but Bob didn't notice he was to busy pulling on his extremly tight yellow spandex, and after he had son that he helped Frank put on his little pink ABC cape.

*****

After accesorising their very limited amount of chest hairs with beads and other fashionable hair stuff they set off down the street to find the giant poles of jello holding up their favourite candy store,
'grrr' said Frank as he watched them running away, the inside of the jellos's tummies showed the remains of the candy chewed up by their jellyish teeth. Suddenly a slight "click" went of in Frank's brain, a switch thtat never turned on had switched over, the switch that turned on his brain!

Frank quickly ran into the small cofectionary shop that was placed randomly behind him and stole a small amount of candy. He held the candy high in the air and waved it around high enough to be seen by the rapidly expaning jello's that were now demoloshing the town as they went, they saw the candy and began to chase Frank.

*****

Minutes later Frank arrived at the ' Groovy Disco imporium' where all the old people with the giant jello's and Bob trailing close behind, he threw the candy in and as expected the jello's as expected chased it in. But was was not so expected is that after woulds the jello's began to dance.

Slowly at first but than quicker and quicker the no-toothed oldies began to swarm like ants to a picnic!

*****

Ten minutes later sevral extremely fat old people lay moaning on the ground and the invasion of giant dancing jello's had ceased, they had seen how strong the earth forces had been and had given up, so Frank and Bob had saved the day, this time, but what will happen next time? DA DA DAAAAAA!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!