Vampires

It's Monday. A new week of school. I got out of the car, got my stuff ready, then Bella, Edward and Stefan came.

Bella said, "There is a new family here. They just moved from Italy. Their names are Rosily, Emmet, Alice, Jasper, Jeremy, Anna, Damon, Katherine, Matt and Vicki. The parents' names are Esme and Carlisle. Damon, Katherine, Matt and Vicki are adopted. Anyways, we better get to class."

I got to class and sat next to Bella. Then the teacher said there are two more people in the class, "Their names are Damon and Katherine."

They walked up to the back desk. They sat down and then the teacher handed out the work sheets and said,

"The fastest pair of workers to finish this worksheet will win the purple uggboots."

Ding-a-ling-a-ling! That was the bell.

"Class, after lunch, we will continue what we are doing."

"Bella, I'm going for a walk in the woods."

"OK," said Bella.

I was as quiet as possible as I followed Edward. Then he walked into the sun. He was shiny. Then I ran back and tripped!

Edward saw me and then ran really fast. I was bleeding. Edward couldn't help himself and he drank my blood.

That's where I died and I turned into a vampire.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!