War

Dear Mum:

Its going well in war except for the loud explosions and constant gun shots. It is midday and im in my trench resting. Its cold and dark but I have the torch you brought me. 12 days has passed but it feels like I have been here forever. The food and water are infested with all kinds of bugs, many people have died from sickness and deadly spider bites.

Hot days: the sweat trickles down your face as you are out side in the burning heat shielding your self from bullets. I usually partner up with a troop to go get food and water. Also many men have died and just looking at them makes me feel sick. Id better conserve the paper I there is still many weeks to go.

I would love to no how you’re going and all my relatives and friends. Send me back a letter as soon as possible.

Love Ryan.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!