I Found An Egg!

One day I was walking my dog Bessie near the creek and I found a massive egg. I ran back home and said "Mum, look what I found!". To my surprise, it started to hatch. Mum yelled at me to take it back to the creek quick.

I ran to the creek, and I threw it in. I ran as fast as I could back home. I locked all the doors and windows and went down into the basement. I stayed in that basement for 50 years!

When I emerged from the basement, the egg that was hatching had turned into a dinosaur! The dinosaur was called Bob and he came and trashed the house. I came and got my mum and quickly went back down to the basement and locked it. We lived there until we died.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!