I Found A Dinosaur Egg!

Once upon a time on a hot, sunny day, there was a boy called Riley. He was walking by a pond and went for a swim. He could feel something funny under his feet, so he went underwater and he saw a dinosaur egg.

He thought that they were extinct so he went to the museum with the egg and said to the man at the desk, "Who do I see about the dinosaur egg that I have found?" The man replied "You can leave it with me"

So Riley left the dinosaur egg at the museum and went home and thought about what kind of dinosaur would hatch from that egg. Riley decided to go back and get the egg from the museum to see if he could get it to hatch.

Riley went back to the museum and said the man at the desk "I want my dinosaur egg back please." The man replied "I don't have it anymore. When we took it inside, it hatched and now we have a baby dinosaur. Would you like to see it?"

It only took five seconds for Riley to run through the door and look at the dinosaur. They named the dinosaur 'Riley', after the boy who found the dinosaur egg.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!