I Found A Dinosaur Egg In Space!

One sunny morning on a Sunday, the 21st, Ruby woke up and looked out the door. She thought she should plant some trees. So she got dressed and went outside and got the shovel. Just when Ruby started digging, she thought she could see something. Ruby got it out and got in it. It was a spaceship! The next thing she knew, Ruby was in space.

She got to the Moon, and she saw something in the distance, so she ran straight to it. It was an egg she had never seen before. She got back in the spaceship and went home. She showed her mum what she had found and they put it into a container.

The next morning, Ruby jumped out of bed to see what the egg had done. It had grown bigger! Suddenly it cracked open. They thought it looked like an emu's egg, and rang the vet to ask advice.

They went to the computer to look up what sort of egg it is, and found out it was an Ozraptor's egg! The information told them that it would hatch completely in two days!

Ruby and her mum decided to take it into the jungle, leave some food and water for it.

Two years later, Ruby went back to the jungle to see how the Ozraptor was doing. It was doing really well so everybody lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!