R.I.P. Fortune-teller

A long,long time ago an old woman was walking past all the dark lonely buildings with her dark hood covering her face.The old alone woman was a fortune-teller but she couldn't give anyone a fortune because she was the only person left in the dark lonely town.Then one day she felt for the first time for ages a cold breeze pass across her face and the leaves started to fall, the wind got stronger and stronger and because she was old she was weak and it got harder to move her legs because the wind was so strong.Then she saw a outline of an old mans body and as soon as the wind stopped she heard a little whisper that made her get goosebumps.The little whisper said "Why don't you ever give anyone a fortune".She answerd back"Because there is no one to give the fortune to"."Why can't you make people"."Because i'm not that good a fortune-teller"."You could give the fortune to me to have a baby"."I'll look in my dictionary.""Okay."So the fortune-teller looked in her dictionary untill one morning she found in little writing GHOST.She gave the fortune to him and hoped the baby would come at mid-night.She waited until exacly when the clock struck the baby came it was a boy and his dad taught him to help old people and when he grew up he had babbies then his babbies had babbies and ECT,ECT.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!