Katie And Daisy At The Park!

One sunny day in the park, the two best friends went to the park together.The friends were very excited to the go on the swing.The names of the two best are Katie and Daisy.

Katie had red rosy cheeks, red earings and brown shiny eyes. Her hair was black and brown. She always straightened her hair.She is very tall,she is fast runner and she is fast at everything.She is very innocent and kind. She likes fashion and she is very fast.

Daisy is nearly the same as Katie, but the thing is that Daisy is a little rude,evil,selfishand mean. People don't why Katie is her best friend. She is tall, she has brown and brown straight hair. She is just normal, she sometimes goes crazy for no reason and sometimes she laughs weird.

Katie and Daisy decided to go on the swing because it is their favourite thing to swing on at the park. They did a game to see who can win. The winner can go first on the swing while the person pushes them. After a very long time, Daisy decided to push Katie off the swing so she can have a turn.

Katie jsut fell off the swing and scraped her arm and her knee.On her arm and her knee blood was falling on the ground. Katie asked Daisy why you pushed me off the swing. Daisy said, she only pushed her because I wanted a turn. Katie said that you {Daisy}could have told me to move instead of pushing me off the swing. So instead of fighting, not friends being friends they apologised.

After they apologised,they played nicely and carefully on the swing.They both kindly shared the swing. They were laughing as long as they can. Daisy was strated going crazy and laughing weirdly while Katie was just staring at Daisy.So they had fun. never broke up the friendship and were just like two little cute birds.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!