Te Brockem Hearted Girl

On the 23rd of june 2010 Trixie was waiting for her best friends tyler,Rachel,shilohand kayla.Trixie
was waiting for an hour,but it was
an hour after she got the txt message from rachel stating that they would be there in an hour, then 5 minutes later trixie was just about to get out off her party clothes when the door bell rang. "Finally" said Trixie.
"sorrry trixie we were stuck in really bad traffic." replyed Rachel.
"Well are we just going to stand here and talk or what."yelled Tyler.
Once Trixie,Rachel,Tyler,Kayla and Shiloh,all got to the party, they had all ready split up. Trixie had found a boy sitting in a corner'"Are you allright?." Trixie asked "why are you over here with me and not out there with the other boys!". He replyed
"well because i saw you sitting here all by your self and i feel sorry for you." she said."hey may i ask what your name is." asked Trixie in curiosity."I am just and you are???."he said.
"Trixie i am Trixie nice to meet you justin, you want to g see my friends Tyler,Rachel,Kaylaand Shiloh." I t was 12 o'clock it was time for tyhe gils to head home for the night."hey when will i see you again Trixie." yelled Justin."next friday at 7 its a date."she replyed. Soon enough it came to friday Trixie was ready for hours and hours,it came to seven o'clock he never came .he sent her a txt saying there would be something for her at the door.Then suddenly the door bell rang,it wasn't Justin it was a mail man with a letter and flowers.Trixie opened the mail it was from justin it said:Dear Trixie i am so sorry that i could not go on the date with you tonight, it is for your own saftey. I have antagonist people after me and my loved ones, i can't let you call me. I love you lots Justin.

5 years later Trixie had forgoten all about Justin, and had twin girls Sophie and Racheal,and a husband Jacob.It was the 5th of May 2015, they were have a party for Sophie and Racheal for they're birthday when the door bell rang it was jusin."Hello may i ask whoyou are?."asked trixie.
"i am Justin remember from when you went to that party with you'r friends." replyed justin.Before Trixie could say a word Jacob walked in and said to justin "Oh hello Justin what brings you here?."
" I just came to see Trixie I didn't know you where her husband." replyed Justin. "Can you just leave and never come back!." yelled trixie, and that was the last thing they ever heard from Trixie ever again. Bye:T-ya Hardy

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!