Naughty Milly May

Naughty Milly May

Now there was a doll called Milly May and she loved the summer time because she could go in the pool with her the other toys, there was , Belinda the pretty porcelain doll, Mary the beautiful golden haired barbie doll, Fred the small fat teddy bear, and tiny the little clockwork mouse, and they all absolutely loved ice cream on a hot day, you see the children Cheryl and Peter would come in the nursery to have their ice blocks because it was too hot outside to eat them they would just melt.
One day the children decided to go to the beach because it was so hot and they said they could have their ice blocks at their aunts house near the beach, the beach was just around the corner of the next block, so all the toys set off in the car, now Milly May was a very naughty doll when she wanted to be and she could also be very good and kind when she wanted to but today she felt like being naughty.
When they got to the beach the children had a lovely swim while the toys laid on the beach in the sun not moving of course because you do know that there is a rule that no human is allowed to see a toy moving, but when the children got out of the water and went to get an ice block the toys sat up and started talking to each other apart from naughty Milly May she immediately stood up and ran to get a bucket of water.
When Milly May got back with the bucket the other toys were not there anymore, “but I was sure this is where they were” said Milly May but little did she realise that the toys had noticed her absence and had run to the car realising that she was going to play a trick on them. Eventually after running a long way she found them sitting down on the sand again, she was very angry she picked up the bucket and threw the water all over them in rage yelling out “you horrible toys” now the toys were much smaller than Milly May so they coughed and sputtered over the was a rather small bucket of water, the toys were horrified but they didn’t have a chance to try and pay Milly May back right then because they saw the children crossing the road with their governess Victoria, they quickly laid down in the sand.
When the toys got back to their home in the nursery they were red with rage with Milly May because Fred was wet on the inside so he was uncomfortable and tiny, being a metal clockwork mouse had gone rusty, and Mary got dropped and her leg broke so she had to have her leg glued back on which was most painful thus the toys never spoke to Milly May again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!