Dancer

My hands flow with the wave of my arms, moving like the angelic snake.
My hips rotate and quiver to the beats that bounce off the walls, onto the floor and then through my feet on tip-toe.
My stomach rolls in and out, along with my hips and chest.
'Arabian Horse Steps' into 'Egyptian Shimmy' into 'Chu-Chu', the coins on my hips shimmering as I spin around on my toes, my hands above my head.
The beat slows, so my body slows down to match it, swaying slowly in the breeze of the music.
Then suddenly the beat begins again, faster and louder this time.
My body begins to move without my control, the music taking over it.
No thinking, no worries or problems, just music and the beats running through the floor.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!