Dear Diary

27/1/2007
Dear diary,
It is my first day of school, well regular school, I can’t believe I was home schooled for 9 years. Well better go mum says we are going to be late.
At school:
“I get it don’t be rude, don’t blah blah blah.” Man I can’t wait for her to leave me alone so I can enjoy school!! “Alright, alright I’ll leave you alone.” Mum said it with such a sad tone. When she finally left I walked around and saw some people I thought could be nice. So I walked up to them and introduced myself in polite way and guess what I got in return. The head one Julia I think her name said this, “What the hell do you want? Does it look like I want to talk to you? Now please go away.” Julia said it with such hatred. After that I spent the whole day by myself even at lunch no one came up to me and said hi, the only person that actually liked me was my teacher and that is because she is a family friend. That night I hid in my room and I did that for the rest of the week because all that happened at school was Julia and her crew would be mean to me, call me names, punch me and tell everyone I was weird and not to be friends with me.
3/4/2008
Dear diary,
I know that I haven’t written in a while but I have had the worst time at school Julia keeps bullying me and the other day she made me fight Bertha, the biggest girl in our grade, I’m guessing you know how it went down. Thank the lord it was in winter so that I could cover the bruises, but I had to tell mum that I fell down the stairs to cover for the broken arm and collar bone. It just annoys me that they can get away with it I haven’t told anyone yet because I don’t want my parents to find out. Well I’m going to go eat dinner now.

Lunch time 4/9/2009:
“why are you such a wimp, come on fight. Even if you win every one still will hate you , you are a loser and you will die a loser. “Julia said it with such an evil tone and a smirk on her face. I got so wound up I punched her. It got me suspended for the rest of the year but it was worth it.
15/7/2010
Dear Diary,
I haven’t written in like a year I has been a cruddy year at that, however I finally told my parents about Julia and she got expelled and fined for the fights, this is a short entry but I must study, for it is my final year at high school.
1/2/2011
Dear diary,
My name is Casey I go to university have been abused at school, now have friends and a very happy life. ?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!