Wanted Wizards

Sitting in the corner of his room in the middle of the night was a boy named Jack; he was really trying to do his homework but hardly did.
His project was to write a story, any Topic any style just 500 words. So he thought and thought, finally an idea “Wanted Wizards” the story of the magical. To start the story the main character’s name, Ben a wizard in training who lives at, Brisbane.
“Hey, wait Wendy where’s Roderick,” shouted Ben. She took her eyes of a mysterious shiny object and fainted....a few minutes later she woke up in the middle of a road with Ben starring at her repeating “where is Roderick” on and on. She finally answered but it was no help, so they went straight to their modern style home with not saying even a whisper about magic well only a tiny murmur.
At their home everything was very quiet without Roderick to give them a laugh, so they went to the television a magic TV of course. The Marlock investigation was on as usual. At that time there was an emergency alert about a boy who was missing, firstly they starred at the photo but realised it was Roderick! The whole family was shocked; even Rondo the pet dragon that only can be seen by wizards. They rushed to the big broom and flew off to the council.
There was a number of family’s complaining from all over the world from India to the U.S.A. the councillors just found out who took the children it was a menacing group known as the Heartless. Vine chilling people they are in the world the wizard world precisely.
They met some new friends at the council like Priscilla a smart one she was and Brian the most gossipy we would make a good gang altogether.
Wait, Jack need’s a break so just for now the story will take a stop till the end of the break…..



Wendy and Ben arrived at home as tired as sloth’s, like jack before his break, so the twins fell straight asleep onto there bunks except for Ben who, well fell off the ladder of the bunk. At the middle of the night they where both woken up by the ring of there phone, a message was sent it was a S.O.S, from Roderick! And sent from, from no where just the place for the Heartless.
Well they would know that they where coming, well because they have a secret seeing stone that can only be seen buy there wicked eye’s so that is a thing.
This is bad very bad because the next morning they where lost and there parents where gone so they where taken in by you know who finally we found our brother but moon blinked that is wizard hypnotised. They were witchnaped, Taken, stolen and They where going to do something about it.
Jack fell asleep so this story is to be
CONTINUED……

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!