The Story Of Toby

Finalist in the 'Timeless Tales 2011' competition

Chapter One: Who is Toby??

This story is about a dragon that was caring but lonely, and the dragon's name was Toby. He was lonely because all the other animals tried to run away from Toby because they thought he would eat them for dinner. He was only trying to make friends. So he went up to one of the cows to say hello but while he was saying hello he coughed, breathing out fire and scared the cow away. The cow ran as fast as he could until he got to another country and then he realised that Toby wasn't running after him. So he ran back and Toby wasn't there. Toby had gone back to his den. It was to late .

Chapter Two: The Deer Crowd

Toby went to England to see the deer, but there was a deer crowd. It took him a while to decide but he finally chose one and he went up to the deer and said hello. But he coughed, breathing out fire and all of the deer ran away as fast as their feet could carry them. They realised that Toby wasn't running after them so they went back, but Toby wasn't there. He went back to his den.

Chapter Three: The Happy Ending

Then Toby met a girl dragon. He said hello and asked if she would like to be friends. The girl dragon accepted, so Toby asked her name. Her name was Kate and they got married and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!