Galactic Conquest

Galactic Conquest

They was an war in anther galaxy called galaxlic-tel in this unknown galaxy by earth was an peaceful place where very planet rule the self peacefully but in every galaxy there is always one person that wishes to take all the planets under his control, this person was called Pet-Ra Cartelin he was the ruler of Cartelin 10 an planet richer in recourses than the other planet he had an wish to conquer the galaxy. But he knew it would take than a life time to do it so as he was on a diplomacy mission on Vel 3 planet high in knowledge and technology.
He went to their olds library and read of the power of immortally the he read said “the m power to stay truly young was not the fountain of youth but the crystal of power, the power is so strong that only two people have the strength in all of creation can willed and use this power to find the crystal you need to go to planet that is older than time it’s self” he knew the planet very will he try to clam the planet of himself however the planet has the best defences in the universe only the best fighter pilots can get thought, but the book of wisdom said it had a warning “ be warmed the way is strong only the two who are destined to will they can get thought”.
After his mission he went to the planet of old to get the crystal of power but he had to evade the defences which he did it took him 2 whole weeks the get the crystal of power but he got and he found out the he was one of the two you can willed the power and now he was immortal.
When he got back to his home world to start the war, he was be build his army from 200,000 to 3,000,000 soldiers and 5000 spaceships that holds 5000 soldiers and tanks he started the war at Vel 3 and he destroy they leaders and there half of the armies that was defending the planet now he had the planet and it army he attack all the other planet however how wasn’t an Barbarian he gave them one warning surrender of died all most half the galaxy surrender as Pet-Ra’s forces were coming to their planet.
The Galactic Conquest took 35 years to he is now the ruler of galaxlic-tel one of earth’s space probes came into contact with one of Pet-Ra’s ship the commander on the ship told his emperor about the probe and how his plan into conquer other galaxy known as The Milky Way he personally begin the next Galactic Conquest he found any unpopulated planet and started an colony and named it Cartelin prime he attack their galaxy but was defeated by a group for people called the Galactic Union however he wasn’t truly defected he said he will be back because of his son’s kidnapped and the murder of his wife and queen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!