Team Frotress 2: The Wanted

The name is J.K I am a sniper. If you don’t know what that is then, too bad! So this story starts when we are in Egypt and where looking for the capture point. BOOM a missile hits the ground about 2 metres away from me. “MOVE MOVE MOVE!” The sergeant yelled. We were about to turn the corner but suddenly 4 pyro’s come out and set the medic on fire. I took out my pistol machine gun and start shooting the hell out of the pyro’s. I killed 2 of them but in the corner of my eye I realise that there are 5 pyro’s, then the next second I was on fire. I start running and then I jumped off the bridge. While I was falling the fire went out, suddenly I hit the ground.....

TWO WEEKS LATER

I wake up in a bed and look up and I see a medic staring down at me and shooting the Ubercharge (healing gun) at me and healing my severe burns. When I was healed I realised that I wasn’t in my teams base. My base is blue and I was in the red base. I get up fast and kick the medic in the face but then he takes out his “saw” and tried to slash me with it. I kick him in the leg and he falls. I see him take out his syringe gun.
He fires one needle, I dodge it and it hits the door. I run out the door and down the corridor to find a big “heavy” with a big machine gun. He points the gun at me and says “astalavista baby“ in a Arnold Schwarzenegger voice and fires at my arm. I fall on the ground. I close my eyes and I’m in flash back. I was in Egypt running and looking at the people who are dying and I remember that it’s going to be me but not today....


I open my eyes and everybody is dead. There is blood splattered everywhere and I look in the palm of my hand and I see a knife about 30 centimetres with blood on it. I look up and see a spy shaking heavily and pointing a pistol at me. He shook so hard that he dropped his gun and ran away. I start walking and try to find any
Survivors. Suddenly I hear a moan and I turn around and I see a Demo man on the floor, he has a big scar across his face and blood on his stomach. He moans again then he says “you’re a cold blooded killer” Then he presses a button and a siren went off and I start running towards the light.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!