Earth Hour

The simmering twinkling transparent lights in the dark empty sky, made me realise why we have earth hour on one heavenly night each year. To see the amazing scarlet gold sunset it was like a dream not ending.
The dark but sparkling sky was so perfect to me if this is all it takes to make the earth a more iridescent place I will agree to turn my lights off every night .
As I look up I see what everyone should see every night amazing tranquilly peace in the world ,
Not a cloud in this sky simply perfect gold sky’s like a big deep refreshing pool just waiting for you to jump in.
EVERY EARTH HOUR I RELISE THE SKY IS THE LIMENT....
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT .

By Chloe short
Earth Hour 2011

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!