Nervous Ellie

There once lived a beautiful mermaid named Ellie. She had no friends. She had nobody to play with except for Harmony and Melanie. There was a concert on in three days. Ellie didn't want to go because she was too nervous and she hadn't ordered her dress to wear.
"Mum, I don't want to go," said Ellie with a frown.
"It's going to be fine," said Ellie's mother.
After her favourite dinner, fish and chips with chicken salt, she settled down on her silk bed made of rose petals and a beautiful shell.
The next morning Ellie was miserable. She took the longest route to school because she was so nervous! But the real problem was the concert was in two days time!
When she got to school everyone was kind to her. Lara let her go on the swing as long as she liked and Rose, Sky, Shelly and Katie let her have their strawberry poppers and $3 to buy a choc chip honey coated double layer caramel deluxe.
All was fine until the teacher,Mrs Van Dijk made a special announcement that the concert was going to be tonight! When Ellie got home she was still a little nervous until it was time to get dressed in her beautiful diamond covered dress.
When they arrived at the stage she was quite happy by the time her new friend Charli told her that she felt terrified and everyone called her terrified Charli.
The end of the concert was the best tim ever because she got to invite some friends over for a sleepover. She lived happily ever after.
And I almost forgot to mention that while you are in a boat, you might see her swimming beside it. Or then again, it might be your own reflection!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!