Bananas For Vietotnam

One day in Vietnam most of the soldiers said “ cut the ropes” a thousand pieces of banana flung into the air and landed on all the soldiers. Then King Kong came and smashed all their tanks, helicopters, troops and BLOOD and GORE was EVERYONE.
King Kong turned around and saw the bananas in the catapults and smashed all of them.

Then the African Leader went to German General and said “No more fighting we must join forces to destroy King Kong.” “I will not refuse, we will attack at 0100,” the German General replied.

So in the middle of the night they walked and followed the footprints to the home of King Kong. While they were walking into the cave they were very scared. There were about 50 dozen body skeletons all covering the bottom edge of the cave.

Then the ground started to shake, then they saw King Kong jumping off the top of the cave behind their one big army the two leaders yelled “FIRE”

The invasion went on for 3 days until one of the German snipers shot his right eye and blinded him for a minute, kept shooting but one of the bullets went around the eye, got the brain, then King Kong fell to the ground and the remaining unit
Cheered

The end:)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!