Kathy's Problem

Kathy’s Problem By Nikki Harrison
There’s a girl called Kathy and she has a problem. Kathy is sitting in the school lunch hall thinking to herself, is my best friend Sally flirting with my boyfriend and should I mention something to her. I have a feeling that she is so I might talk to her when they get back.
When Sally and Luis got back from getting their lunch, I asked Luis ‘if I could talk to Sally alone’, so Sally and I were talking about Luis and if she likes him. Then I said “Sally, do you like Luis, because if you do I won’t get mad at you or anything.” “Why would you think I like Luis?” Sally replied. I said “because I saw you flirting with him, I don’t care if you like Luis and I won’t tell him.”
When Luis got back they were half way through having their talk about Luis and Sally so then I said to Sally “Do you like him or not?” Luis said “Ooh, who do you like?” Sally said “nobody, just mind your own business you two, leave me alone.” Sally stormed off into the girls’ bathroom where she always went to cry, so I followed her to tell her “It’s ok Sally, I won’t ask you any more about Luis and I’m sorry for getting him involved.”
Sally said “That’s alright, I don’t mind just as long as he knows nothing about this.” Then I said “Don’t worry, I haven’t told him anything, and I won’t tell him anything.” We both hugged and went back out to eat lunch, but when we went out every one was staring at us, wondering what had happened to Sally, and why was she crying. Did I do something wrong and blackmail her to forgive me, or something else like that, who knows.
When we sat down together everyone stopped staring at us, then Kathy found out that Sally actually likes my brother so then I sent my brother on a blind date with Sally and they liked the date and had so much fun that they decided to go out with each other more and more, now we are one big family and I love it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!