Darkness And Day


Darkness runs softly on velvet feet, filling the waiting sky, covering the earth with an inky blackness.
The stars come out to play and the sun withdraws from its mighty throne in the sky.
The moon emits a faint glow, a gentle beam of light.
But the night grows weary of its majestic power and slowly fades away like dying coal, inviting the sun to reign once more.
The sun shows its gratefulness by creating a breathtaking sight – an exhibition of its beauty and creativity.
The canvas stretched as wide as the sky, the sun begins to paint. The lilac sky, rusty dawn, amber light, silky clouds, dew glistening like jewels, painted in timeless wonder.
A new day is born.
This day brings rebirth, death, happiness, despair, joy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!