Tattoo Children

Preface:
Magick. What does the word mean? Most believe it is associated to Wicca. They are correct, but there is something which many do not know about it. Many say it does not exist and others devote their lives to it. Some use Magick for guidance, healing and protection and others use it for their own selfish reasons.
Humans know very little about what’s around them. But for one selfish little man, his whole world is about to be altered. For better or worse? That is for him to decide.

Chapter one:
Dante
The sun setting in the west was making the winter’s night wind grow colder. I zipped up my jacket with the wind brushing past my naked neck. As the sun was lowering for the bright white moon to rise, the pearl demin sea was pearl demin no more. The once calm and collective waves were getting stronger and heavier against the boat, thrusting my new and expensive cruise boat yacht side to side.
Time was wasting for me to get out and set sail in. Tonight might not even be the right weather for my date and I to go on a small cruise. But I didn’t care, the waves couldn’t knock this beauty over even if the gods themselves where to plow us into a ten meter waves.
My date arrived on time. I smiled at the sight of her natural beauty. She stood at the top of the stairs above the deck, searching for me from afar. I raised my hand and waved so she could see me. She waited in her Irish lustrous green, satin strapless dress appearing at her feet.
“Jessica” I called for her “over here”.
Jumping off the boat I raced forward meeting her at the bottom of the almost rotten wooded stair way. You could see in her eyes she was a little restless and uneasy.
The ocean waves were beginning to blaze out of control. You could smell and see the salt water spraying over the edge of the rocky dock. The gustily winds began to pick up and I knew it was time to leave. I took a hold of Jessica’s hand and embarked on moving toward my new beauty. But Jessica tugged back pulling me to a stop.
She said to me with her squeaky cautioned voice “Dante is it safe to sail tonight? Look at the waves-”.
I cut her off mid sentence with my chuckling. I kissed her quickly but softly on her cherry tasting lips and replied “Baby, trust me. Would I take you anywhere that isn’t safe?”
Jessica smiled with relief, squeezed my hand, the caution was still in her eyes but buried deep. We took haste toward my new small white yacht. I got on first helping Jessica get across holding onto her small waist. Letting her down slowly, I dragged her body down mine. I could tell she had become less anxious about her surroundings with me distracting her…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!