Dancing Divas


Elizabeth had to hurry Monday after school to get to her dance lesson. Her best-friend Taylor was waiting she didn’t want to be late again. Elizabeth ran out the door and said “come on lets go”. The two girls jump on their bikes and rode as fast as they could, the two girls just made it in time. The two girls were super excited to learn hip-hop. After they left dance class they went shopping London Johnson who was the most popular girl in year 8 was in the in the same shop as Elizabeth and Taylor. Taylor saw a sale rack she grab a dress London also grab it. They were fighting over it Taylor wanted that purple ruffled dress more than anything. London said softly “give me the dress or your dead meat “Elizabeth saw a collection of the same dress in different colours London let go and stomped out of the shop. Taylor had just got the dress of her dreams for the Friday night masquerade ball now Elizabeth had to find a dress. They went in diva style to look Elizabeth dress there it was a shine blue with a bow at the back. The next day the two girls went to dance class they learnt the tango for the masquerade ball. The next 3 days went fast it was the night of the masquerade all ready as the girls walked in London was wearing the same dress as Elizabeth . Taylor couldn’t believe it London was a copy cat Taylor had a plan for Elizabeth. The two girls slowly made their way to the fabric room in the school to get a dress off the rack. They got back to the ball and trust me they were dancing divas. Elizabeth and Taylor will never forget that ball not a second of it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!