Walking Through The Forest

As I walked through the forest, midnight struck, I was afraid and never knew where I was going.
I felt the green steam glide beneath my toes, and the twigs crack while I walked. The bare trees shivered in the wind which was a torrent of darkness among the gusty trees. Still, I never knew where I was going.
I felt the goose bumps arise on me. I started shivering like a snake. I smelt the moisturize arise from the wet logs. Still, I never knew where I was going.
The ware wolf ran as fast as a cheetah, I heard it ‘woof’ while it ran. I kept walking lost through the dark forest. Bunches of weaving trees were in my way, they were tightened together as tangled up chains. Still, I never knew where I was going.
Twigs twist in the twilight sky. The moon was a ghostly gallon tossed upon the twinkly stars. The sky was dark and cold. The stars were as dark as a fox’s eye. Still, I never knew where I was going.
I went past the brown foxes and ware wolfs, searching for their prey with eyes like a hawk. I want past a lake; it was green and deep the slush of a pig’s dinner. Still, I never knew where I was going.
I ducked down as the bates flew by, and tippy toed past the sleeping ones. An owl was ‘hooding’, wolfs were ‘woofing’, bats were ‘sweating’ and snakes were shivering. But still, I never knew where I was going.
I kept walking scared, shivering, lost through the forest wondering when this full moon night will end. And still, I never knew where I was going but still kept in mind the danger ahead as I persisted through the dark cold night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!