Year Seven Nightmares!!!

Starting year seven was a nightmare for me. You have bullying, Popularity and all that annoying stuff. The first day was one of the worst. So I put my stuff down on a desk at the back of the room, got out my stuff and sat down. A few more kids walked in and they looked normal. Our first period was history. OMG it is the most boring subject in the whole entire world!!!! So I got my pen out. Everything was boring until a boy named Joe that was sitting in front of me jotted something down on a scrappy old piece of jotter paper, scrunched it up and threw it at me. It hit my glasses they fell off and smashed on the floor. Well the stupid, boring teacher thought I threw them on the floor for a joke. Well I should have known that this was just the start because believe me things got a lot worse. That same day I was walking home and a kid from the grade above me ran past me, yanked my school bag of my back ran a few more metres and threw my school bag on the road. Well you can probably guess what happened next a couple of cars drove down the road and ran over my school bag. Oh well I was furious. I ran up to the kid and pushed him out of the way. Well at least I tried to he only went back about 3 millimetres. He laughed his head off and pushed me over well I went back about 2 metres. The next day I woke up got up and got ready for school. I got on the bus and I saw....... The love of my life it was Emily I saw her at school yesterday she is beautiful so I took the seat next to her, just minding my own business she asked me what my name was well this is what I said “.........uuuh ummmm juhn oh I mean john” I was really embarrassed she just turned and said “ok”. The bus parked outside the school and everyone got out. But I got stampeded on by a bunch of kids. I fell of the bus flat on my face. The rest of the day was like this so was the rest of the whole year. But I will tell you about the last day it was the most terrible day of my year seven year. I was sitting at my desk and the teacher told me to come in front of the class and give a speech about what I thought of global warming. I hadn’t prepared anything, I FORGOT!!!!!! I didn’t say anything about global warming all I said was ummm uhhhh oooh and stuff. Then on my way home oh it was terrible a gang from my school came along and grabbed me and threw me in a pond full of ducks and algae. IT WAS GROSS!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!