Kidnapped

Hi, my name is Tom and I am about to tell you about the scariest moment of my life. There I was home alone my parents had gone out for dinner and said “we might be a while and go to bed at 9:00!” but no way I was going to bed that early I’ll have to stay up to 12:00 at least!

It turned out that I stayed up to 2:00 in the morning. When I finally drifted off to sleep I was awoken by a huge rock from our garden. It smashed through my bedroom window followed by two men in black balaclavas. They climbed in and tied my hands and feet together. They put me over their shoulders and put me in the back of their van.

They started up their van, but when the engine started to run it blew up! Then my phone started to ring so I quickly tried to put on speaker with my nose. I knew it was mum and dad but I couldn’t reach it so they left a message. In a split second the back of the van opened with the two kidnappers and they shouted” WHO WAS IT ON THE PHONE!!!”It was mum and dad” I replied” well what did they say then?”One of the men said curiously” I’m not sure it’s in my pocket”I said. They grabbed it out of my pocket and turned it on It said” Hi Tom we’re just about home so you better be in bed!” The kidnappers had to come up with a plan and quick!

They ran to the next door neighbours house. They broke inside and stole a hammer. They got the hammer and started to attack their car and stole their engine. But they didn’t know how to put it in their van. So instead of getting a new engine they went to the other next door neighbour and stole their car. They carried me and chucked me in the back seat and drove off.

Luckily I saw mum and dad diving near us they had their window down so I asked if I could put my window down then They said” Only for a few minutes before you die.”As soon as the window went down I screamed” HELP MUM DAD I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!!!!”Hold on we’ll save you!” They yelled out. They skidded around the road and they rang the police. After a few minutes a whole tribe of police cars were chasing the kidnappers they had no option but to give up they pulled over and got arrested for the rest of their lives. I was amazed when it was on the news!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!