Last Man Standing

“One man goes down in this hell of a place, I look to my right I see another soldier fight for his life, I go and help him to his feet as I look towards him I see another soldier getting shot so I get out my AK-47 and I start firing my gun he goes down, I went over to help the injured soldier, I tried everything I had to bring him back to life but it was too late, Soldier dead 5 bullets in the chest. I see a bunker I run towards it then “BOOM” land mine goes off.
For sure I thought I was dead but my eyes opened I was alive but my leg was badly injured I crawled to the bunker but the German soldiers saw me they starting firing their German rifles arghhhhhhhh I got shot in the knee cap, I was tired and sick off this so I looked around for weapons and on the floor I find a type 99 I pick up and I mount it and there I go, I start firing this beast of a gun they German soldiers went down one by one, but they did not give they shot back, but I didn’t give up as well I kept shooting my beast, but I wasted out of ammo so I pull my knife out and it was on I jumped out of the bunker I start sprinting towards them they were still were shooting their rifles, I was hiding behind anything that could stop their bullets from hitting me, I reached them and I did what I had to do I fought for my life after that their reinforcements came in, but I did not give up I took one of the Germans shotgun and I walked towards them I shot at anything in my path they all went down but more came... ” BOOM!” A German soldier had shot me in my leg but once again I got back up on my feet I pulled my rifle out as fast as I could, but the German soldiers were to strong and they took me down, Tears dripped down my eyes as the German soldiers came towards me and they captured me and tired me to a chair they started speaking to me in German they started yelling at me in German. I thought I was a dead man but I realised I had my knife in my pocket, so I ripped it out and cut the rope that had me tied up. I started fighting them with my knife, but they were just to strong for me, they put me up against the wall and they were about to press the trigger and I heard aeroplanes then a bomb went off my American reinforces came in and started shooting the Germans and they untied me, I ran to the chopper and the rest of the American soldiers got on after 7 minutes of destroying the German village. They killed the Germans and took me to the nearest hospital and I recovered. The war was over we defeated the Germans.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!