Celebrating Women

Excellence Award in the 'Step Write Up 2011' competition

Women play many roles in today’s society and here is a variety:

A woman will be there by her husband’s side, but their egos may collide.
The duty of a wife is only to support, guiding her husband, like an escort.
Honey, darling, sweetie and sweetheart, these words express the language of their fine art.

Women have adapted to the industrious lifestyle, they have moved on to jobs more worthwhile.
Instead of staying at home and doing chores, some women are now creating laws.

After a long, hard day at work, women still have the energy to do the housework,
Like cooking a decent meal; they are even confident to get behind the wheel.
Women are quite energetic, however, more concerned with their aesthetic.

I am proud that women aren’t so simple, some are harmonious and others are willful.
Different personalities reflect women’s beliefs and that’s how some women are notable chiefs.

Women are stronger, mentally and physically, they can talk, walk and act liberally.
Women are equal to men, but every now and then,
They are still degraded and their rights are invaded.
But women soon fix the discriminations that have impacted on them from past generations.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!