FAIRY LAND

Once upon a time a baby princess was born in Fairy Land. She was called Annabel.
Thirty years later, the Queen died from a mysterious sickness.
Soon after princess Annabel became queen and she became sick from the same mysterious sickness.
Queen Annabel sent three fairy friends to find the cure.
Their names were Ruby, Lilly and Fifi.
They saw a beautiful butterfly and followed it. It flew into a cave straight to a golden flower. This was the cure.
An evil witch suddenly appeared and wanted the flower so she could rule Fairy Land forever.The witch had caused the mysterious sickness so she could be Queen.
The fairies quickly flew in and took the golden flower and defeated the evil witch.
They hurried to queen Annabel and cured her from the sickness. Everyone lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!