Paint


Colours on an easel are like a rainbow,
your out there your free your independent and solo.
So grab a paint brush and get ready to listen,
don’t go away now you won’t know what your missing.

When you are feeling down you may use the colour brown or blue,
whatever colour you choose I know what you’d do,
you would paint a picture of what you are feeling inside.
You would use imagination and expression and you would do it with pride.


Most people think that when they see green
they think of huge and fierce fighting machines;
but you can be whatever you dream
using red or orange you are a sunshine beam.
Black is like the darkness of night while white is like a shimmering sight.
Pink is like a ray of fun when blue is in the sky next to the sun.
Paint expresses who you are, be yellow be happy and you will go far.

Purple will give you peace and harmony. Get a big blank canvas and there you will see,
the result of your attitude your loyalty and respect. When you see the kaleidoscopes receive colours and collect,
your smile through an all day everyday view,
someone somewhere will be thinking of you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!