Teddy Bear

One of the main features people always notice about my room, is my stuff toy collection, my teddys, i have a fare few, nearly a hundred, in all shapes sizes and colours and animals. They have so many memory's, from a one i'v had since i was little, so gifts from partners, 16th teddy bears, and the odd purple elephant that i won out a skill tester. I'v always been fond of collecting things, but mainly my stuffed teddys. It started when i was little. my Nan, who is my mother's grandmother, has a huge collection of teddy bears, only bears, of all shapes and sizes, and she would let me play with them when we went to visit, as i was little, and had nothing else to do.I adored them, and thought it was amazing she had so many, she kept them in a room all to themselves, i thought they would get lonely, being kept in a room with no one else, but Nan assured me, they kept each other company, I thought it was so strange of her to speak like they were alive, she convinced me that all teddys have feeling and watch over us, like little angels. with there own personality's.She was always so sweet, and gave me tea and biscuits, and showed me how to hand stitch and not prick my finger, she would put rollers in her hair every night, and would take care of the three legged dog who roamed the streets around her house. She inspired me to collect all my teddys, and tonight, she might die, no one can see her, she is in surgery, and i wont know till tomorrow when i wake up, after most likely a bad nights sleep, to find if shes made it or not. or possibly, after a long day at school. Im dreading waking up tomorrow, she is an amazing woman, so sweet, and caring, why does she have to die, instead of others who are nothing but evil, and effect our world with the blackless they carry inside themselfs. To me.. it doesn't seem fare.. but as my Nan would say.. Never fight God's deeds.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!