The Snake

Excellence Award in the 'Step Write Up 2011' competition

It was early in the morning the sun was just coming up. I was just starting to go get some water when thump! I thought that a huge explosion had just gone off in the forest. I look around and saw nothing so I kept on going. I was about 50 meters away from the water when I felt something on my back I turned around and there standing in front of me was a man with a claw like tool. He was trying to put me in a bag. When the man finally got me in the bag I thought he was going to kill me. When I was taken out of the bag I was put in a glass like cage and I was surrounded by about five people, one of the people was the man that took me from the forest. Every day for about a year one of the people always came into where I was and fed me. One day a different boy came in and he feed me some strange food after a while after being feed I felt really sick. A day later the people put me back into a bag and took me to a vet. I stayed at the vet for about a week until the vet took me out to the forest and then released me. Then I stayed in the forest ever since.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!