Famous Singer

This is the story of the girl who wanted to became a famous singer. It started just as another normal day of school. You know something? I really wish school was ordinary. There are all these kids who think they so cool. But there not. Anyway let me introduce myself. I am Chloe Olsen who has always dreamed of becoming one of those famous singers and making it up to Hollywood. I wonder what it's like for all those famous people in the world with all the paparazzi. I really love to sing. I hope I make it up to Hollywood and get the screaming fans, the Limo's, the Red carpet and.... well you know what I mean. Anyway I think I am getting off track. Here let me tell you a short story. "La La La La LA," sung Chloe. "Chloe you sang the last bit to loud you need to sing a bit softer," replied Ben who was Chloe's singing teacher. "Sorry Ben, I can't help I just can't get that last bit right," Chloe said sadly. "It's ok I know you just started and it can be tough for begginers," said Ben. "Thanks." "Well anyway it's time for you to go home and make sure you practise those high pitched notes,"yelled Ben. "I will," replied Chloe looking back at Ben. Wow I can't believe I am becoming a singer, thought Chloe. The next day at school was pretty nerve-wracking for Chloe. The reason for that was because it was the first day of High school. Chloe new only 4 of her other best friend's which were Laura, Charlotte, Melissa and Justin. "hi." They all screamed at each other. "I can't believe this is our first day of High school," said Laura. "I know and I am so excited," squealed Charlotte. "I know anyway I have to go tosinging lessons I will be back though, Bye," said Chloe. As she was walking she saw that Ben was looking really excited. "Why are you so excited?" asked Chloe. "Well guess what I was talking to Justin Bieber's manager Scooter Braun and I gave him a recording of your voice and he said he loved," said Ben really fast. "Oh my Gosh that is amazing," Chloe said who was quite shocked. "He even asked if you would like to go to Hollywood with him for a holiday on world tours?" asked Ben. "Of course can I bring Laura,Charlotte,Melissa and Justin with me as well?" asked Chloe felling really excited. "Of course they can they just need to ask there Mums and Dads and sign some forms just like you and I all most forgot to tell your Mum said you can go and you get $100 in American money," replied Ben. "Oh thank you so much," said Chloe who was nearly crying of happiness. Chloe's friend's said that they would love to come and there Mums and Dads said that they could go. Chloe became famous and followed her dreams. Ok so that is the end of my short story and I Chloe Olsen did follow my dreams and I am now a famous singer like Taylor Swift.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!