Rainforest Wetness

The rainforest was scarce of animals, but was filled was with a diverse variety of lush, green plants. A narrow waterfall trickled calmly over the edge of Milla Milla Falls. Rocks rest on the face of the cliff peeking through the gaps of a never-ending ray of fresh water. Ferns shuffle around in the cold winds, pushing at anything crossing it's immense path. Leaping leaves left their homes flying away. The ferns were as shady as a beach umbrella. All the water looked so fragile that if you touched it, it would shatter. Strangler fig would tangle trees trying to escape, but never succeeding. A small cave looms beside the river bank, no light is being transported in, inside it's as dark as night. The smell of the air was of rainfall and ferns. The water is a still blanket waiting for it's owner to wake up. In the rainforest the birds come out and a lot of golden seeds are eaten.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!