Valentines Pay

Valentines Day is when we pay,
when all we have to do is say.Those three small words are what you need to share,to show them that you really care.

But some go to far buying gifts and cards, or start acting stupid and dress up like cupid.

Although an arrow in the bum doesn't sound like much fun, it allows those to express what they couldn't confess.

Dozens of flowers and romantic cards, from a secret admirer trying really hard. With all the chocolate you could possibly gobble, it continues to add to the way that you wobble.

But why is Valentines Day, the only time to say, why we are feeling this way? When everyday,we should go out of our way, to show our valentine our love.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!