Natalia's Adventures

Once upon a time there was a pirate name Captain Natalia and she had a boat. She saw an island and she went to the island. There was treasure but there was a problem. There was a monster in front of the treasure. She couldn’t get the treasure. She went back in her boat and she saw another island. She went to that island and she had something special to get the treasure but it didn’t work. She had an idea. she could ask someone to help her.
“How about a parrot? Parrots are clever!” So off she went to her boat. “Hang on, I can see a parrot!” she said. “Now let’s go and get that parrot!” She caught it before it flew away. “Yes!!” she said. “Parrot can you help me?” She asked.
“Yes, I can help you... so what do you need help with?” said the parrot. “I need help with getting the treasure.
“Yes, yes, yes I got it!” she shouted. “Let’s see what is inside... It’s money!!” she shouted. “Let’s go and tell my mum and dad. “Mum, dad, look I got treasure!”
“Well done daughter. What is inside?”
“Money!” said Natalia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!