Kenny The Killer Koala

It was one stormy and cold night when Kenny was born at New York City Zoo, he was born exactly at midnight and when a lightning bolt struck nearby. He was given heaps of love and heaps of beautiful fresh gum leaves. When he was old enough to leave his mothers’ pouch, Kenny went straight to search for some gum leaves but chose the wrong one and it was rotten and disgusting.
After eating the wrong gum leaf Kenny turned feral and turned on his parents and ate them all up. After finishing his parents he ate the other koalas and waited for someone to come past and try to find where all the koalas were. After no one had come past Kenny, he decided to head to the closest town, when Kenny arrived in town, a very curious dog came sniffing at Kenny, when the dog turned his head Kenny aimed and attacked and then ate the dog all up.
As Kenny dawdled up and down the streets in search of more food, other dogs were very scared to come out of hiding. When Kenny came to a park he saw a person in a blue uniform that person was a police officer but Kenny did not know this, the police officer had a shiny silver cage as well, so as Kenny walked near and as soon as he got to the police officer he sniffed him and suddenly the police officer picked him up and put Kenny in the cage he held.
Kenny attacked and attacked till his paws were bleeding but could not escape, he was scared of what might happen to him, Kenny and the cage were put into the back of a green truck and taken to a place that Kenny never knew existed.
Night had come when Kenny arrived at the place, when Kenny was let out of the cage, Kenny was very curious, he poked his head out to have a look around, as he did a lizard walked past, quick as a flash Kenny grabbed the lizard and ate that lizard. All the other animals were scared, as Kenny slowly crept out of the cage the other animals shook in fear, trembling and trying to hide under each other, but this did not save all of them, as Kenny pounced flesh and fur went flying.
As the night turned into day, Kenny woke from his big sleep and to his surprise found himself all snug and curled up in his mothers pouch, high up in a eucalyptus tree all safe, it was then that Kenny realized that it was all a bad dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!