Magic Door

You will not believe what just happened today. It all started on a stormy and dark day everyone was asleep the all of a sudden I heard someone calling my name in a pale voice Johnny, Johnny it started getting louder and louder I could hear that it was coming from the basement, And when I was getting closer it got quieter. I went into the basement and I saw a weird door and it was covered with scratches. Suddenly the door opened and I landed in the future. All of a sudden robot guards captured me and took me to the king I saw that the future was destroyed so I realised that it was up to me to fix the future. Suddenly the king said to burn the kid but I could not allow that to happen to me so I flipped the robots over and stabbed him right in the chest and destroyed the king. The future turned back to normal and I saved the future. But I was wondering how could I get back to the real world. All of a sudden ZAP!!!! I landed back home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!