Back At The Time

Sitting in the murky corner suddenly a wild wind approaching. It reminds me sitting in my helpful Virginia.
Reading the old newspaper while the bird are singing a romantic song and the river floes silently. Suddenly a enormous human voice came from nowhere but all I noticed is it came toward. I try really hard to ignore the voice but I couldn’t. Meanwhile came a boy went on my Virginia stomping and knocking, lambaste, beat, bang, kick and knock on my helpful Virginia. My Virginia cried in pain at the same time the is kicking. I was exasperated so I went to see the ridiculous boy, I asked him “what is going on with you?” he didn’t reply all he does is continue what he is doing. At this time this second I can’t held my temper I shouted at him at his face but he didn’t say anything. I was really really enraged so grabbed his shoulder and shouted at his face. The ridiculous young little boy slapped me. I couldn’t help it my temper was hot like the hottest day in the Sahara desert. It was the time when the big problem came I accidently accelerate him and he fell off my Virginia. He was drowning to old and no energy to swim and help a person so I have to leave him. I don’t want to see people drowning but I have no choice so I have to leave him alone and watch him drowning. At the minute I saw he sinks my heart start to pound really hard it nearly explodes. I was terrified so I went to hide in the murky corner suddenly a wild wind approaching I woke up and everything was normal again.............

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!