Unexpected Surprise

Excellence Award in the 'Step Write Up 2011' competition

Today was a big day for the Boiya family. Today they were moving into their new house. This family hadn't even seen a photo or a description of their new house. They just bought it.
Well now was the moment of truth. They went and talked to their real estate agent. "19 Clover Street" he said. "Turn right twice and left again and don't miss the turn" he smiled.
The Boiya family turned down Clover Street. "10,14,16" mumbled Mr Boiya. "19 there it is number 19 Clover Street" said Mr Boiya happily.Then the smile was wiped from his face."Your kidding horrible and revolting" screamed Mrs Boiya. They looked in disbelief.
The Boiya family had already one child, three year
old Lily and another baby on the way and were not happy with their new start. No matter what they thought about their new house the Boiya family still moved in. "It stinks in here" explained Mrs Boiya.
A few days later the Boiya family went to "Designer House" a shop of all new inner and outer house designs.The Boiya family went and told the man inside about their new house. "I know what you need" explained the man. "What" questioned Mr Boiya. "A $50,000 dollar renovation" said the man. The Boiya family talked to the man about the designing. They bought a lot of items for the inside of the house.
The Boiya family woke up the next day. Mr Boiya was doing the painting while Mrs Boiya was ringing up plumbers and electricians to do the hard work. They came the next day. Now the only thing to do was the designing.
The next day they designed the house going for a modern look.
They then called that a week.With no sleep and all hard work that was not their usual week. They would usually just sit and watch TV or lie in bed all day.
It only took them a few short weeks to finish of their garden going for a rather "normal" look.
In the end they were happy with their new renovated house and essentials.They had another girl named Emily and have released a new book called "Boiya's Big Renovation."
The End!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!