Spilling Blood

Excellence Award in the 'Step Write Up 2011' competition

Bob: 47, He doesn’t care much about their house and his kid; he works 8-11 at the massive bank in town. Barely talks to his kids. He likes to eat and loves his beer. He is also a workaholic and is a messy person. He goes to the Casino on Saturday nights with his wife.
Marie: 43. She’s too busy working to get money to care much for anything. Loves her kids, but isn’t home a lot. She is a workaholic; she works as a receptionist at a dance academy. She doesn’t know how to cook and is also a neat freak. Loves to drink and when she goes to the Casino with her husband normally finds herself in the bar talking people up and drinking while he wins and loses money.
Lucy: Oldest child, 19. She’s always in her own world. Doesn’t work, goes to night classes at university. Stays home all day except on Friday and Saturday nights to go to the gym. She takes care of her brothers when they get home from school each day at 4pm.
Mark: Middle child, 16. He slouches and always has earphones in so can’t hear anything. Doesn’t work, is cheeky, and doesn’t listen all the time, prefers to make trouble for Lucy. Rides home from school on his own but is supposed to look after his younger brother. Loves to go to clubs and out down the street late at night on Saturdays
James: Youngest child, 10. He’s always alert but not when doing homework. Carefree, works hard. Is a goody-two-shoes, Rides home with friends but is supposed to ride home with his brother too. Is a people person. Loves to stay home on the weekends and get things like projects done. A lot of the time he is left home alone from 5pm through till 2 am in the morning.
I read over the list of things I knew about them from stalking them. I smirked. This was the info I was going to use to plot their deaths and I already knew what I was going to do with the kids. It had to painful, but not messy. I had to hide the evidence. Of course I had this all planned out. I knew their weaknesses and I was going to work on them to get them killed. They deserved it. I chuckled darkly as I folded the sheet of paper up and looked back to the map; I had plotted all this info of where they went and where they lived on this map. I looked at the time. I would be able to strike down my first victim in an hour and should be able to do it easily. I folded up the map. It was time to put my plan into play.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!