The Eagle

Excellence Award in the 'Step Write Up 2011' competition

Swooping majestically was an eagle.
She scans the ground again and again to find a worthy prey for her babies. Over the snowy tree tops she glides. Spreading her wings to their full length she is a giant. Her eyes glimmer with wisdom and ferocity. Her sleek glossy feathers shine in the afternoon sun. She spots something, sweeping low to get it. She grabs on to it with her strong talons and takes it to the sky to be with her. Gliding towards her nest she hears her babies calling. She arrives at the nest and gives her hungry chicks a warm lamb. They devour it quickly and screech for more. Once again she flies of toward the sunset; knowing that she is the ruler of the sky, the only ruler of the sky.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!