Hashab And Gash

Once upon a time, there was a man whose name was Hashab. He was a rich and good king. He used to help everyone. He had a queen, whose name was Shehi and a princess, whose name was Fiona. Hashab was afraid of Gash. Gash was a very very mean old witch. She would kick people and trouble them at nights.

Gash had a magic stick in her hand. She would make people into animals or birds with her magic stick.

Hashab was very very afraid. He went to his wife to ask her what he should do. She said, “You should not go near Gash and disturb her. Then she will not disturb us”. Hashab said, “I do not go near Gash. Gash only comes to our kingdom.”

One early morning, Hashab and his wife wake up and they have a nice cup of tea. Fiona had milk. Then Fiona asked her father for a pet dog to play with.

Hashab went to his treasure room to get money and give to a servant to buy a pet dog. But when he entered the room, the whole room was empty. But Gash’s crown and feathers from Gash’s pocket were there. Hashab got to know that Gash took his money.

So he prayed to Baba, his God.
God helps good people. So Baba gave courage to Hashab. Gash had no friends. No one would even talk to Gash. So with lot of sadness, she died.

Then Hashab went to Gash’s house and took his money back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!