Taxigo The Alien

There was a sinking feeling in my stomach when I realised what lay ahead.

It started when I was driving down the road. I saw a UFO land in front of me. It was green with blue, yellow spots and orange eye it was really weird for me.

Suddenly it came toward me with a shocking face. It came toward my car door slow. So I screamed out loudly and ran out the other door to the bush .But it kept on following me. I thought it was the end of me.

“Don’t eat me!” I cried. It replied, “Please not run. I won’t hurt you. I come in peace.” I said, “Really? You come in peace?” It replied, “Yes I do.” I asked, “What are you and who are you?” It replied, “I’m an Alien and my name is Taxigo.”

He asked me, “What is your name and what are you, or are an Alien too?” I replied, “My name is Tiffany and I’m a human.”

Taxigo said, “Can I stay on your planet?” I said, “Yes.”

One day later Taxigo and I went to the shops. Taxigo asked, “Where are we going?” I replied, “We are going to the shops.” “Is the shop a place that you can get food?” asked Taxigo. I replied, “That’s right Taxigo.” Taxigo kept asking questions about everything. Finally we had finish shopping and Taxigo finally stop talking.

Taxigo and I went the park I told him to stop talking when were at the park. But Taxigo had to talk to someone which was a lady with a simple, “Hi.” When Taxigo said that, the lady was so scared she screamed that loud a car’s windows nearly cracked.

Taxigo said, “What did I do?” and I replied, “You scared that poor lady.” Taxigo asked, “Why was she scared of me.” I replied, “Because she hasn’t seen you before.”

I yelled, “We should get out of here now.” Taxigo asked why and I replied, “I will tell you later.” So we both ran away from the park and hid away from everyone.


Suddenly I heard voice in my head while I was talking to Taxigo. The voices were saying, “Awake!” But I knew that I was awake then I heard it again and again. I felt like someone was shaking me side to side like I was asleep. Then I heard a ringing noise in my ears. I cried, “Taxigo stop ringing that bell!” and he replied, “I don’t have a bell.”

I looked at Taxigo and he did have a bell. I heard the ringing again in my ears. I blinked four times and I saw a bright light, I saw my friend in the light saying, “Awake.”

I finally real found out why I heard voices, ringing it was because I fall asleep in class for the all day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!